Sweet potato pinwheel with tea. A must try recipe loved by both kids and adults. Potato Pinwheel Samosa Recipe for Iftar and superb for Lunch box. While the potatoes may seem off-putting at first, I promise you that you won't taste them in the finished product.
Only because it's simple, kind I've said a million times now that potatoes of any kind are not my drug of choice – I'll usually choose brussels sprouts, but this Sweet Potato Gratin. I don't know what it is about sweet potatoes fluffed up souffle like and topped with gooey marshmallows, but we sure love this dish down here in The Deep South and it is a rare Southern table that is not graced with it on Thanksgiving or Christmas, or both. These easy homemade tortillas are great for tacos, wraps, enchiladas, quesadillas, or just enjoying by themselves. You can cook Sweet potato pinwheel with tea using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato pinwheel with tea
- Prepare of For the Pasrty.
- Prepare 1 Cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbspn of oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of The Filling.
- Prepare of Boiled sweet potato.
- You need of Blended scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s of Frying.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
Did you know that green tea is considered a superfood? Put the spinach in a large colander and pour over a kettleful of boiling water. This recipe makes a moist sweet potato muffin filled with pecans and optional brickle bits and topped with a simple mixture of cinnamon and sugar. Cut into cubes and place in a saucepan.
Sweet potato pinwheel with tea step by step
- The Ingredients used are shown below..
- Sift flour in a bowl,add salt and oil. Mix thoroughly and add water,make a soft dough..
- Knead it very well and close with nylon or towel and leave it for some minutes..
- Put potatoes in a bowl and mash with spoon,or masher spoon,add blended scotch bonnet, chopped onion,Maggi,curry and salt and give it a good mixture..
- Dust flat surface with flour,keep the dough and roll,using rolling pin,flatten out untill you have a large disc shape..
- Roll it out,don't make it thick. Add sweet potato mixture on the flattened dough and spread it evenly. Roll it..
- When you are at the edge seal the end very well(you can even seal it with water if you like). Roll it very well on the flat surface in other the edge to stick very well. Then cut it out with a sharp knife..
- Add some flour in a bowl,add pinch of salt and water then mix. Make a watery batter..
- Add oil in a pan when it's hot,dip sweet potato pinwheel in the batter and drop in the hot oil. Turn when bottom is golden. Fry until both side are golden brown. Remove from oil and serve..
Indian sweet potato faraal recipes like Sweet Potato Rabadi and Shakarkand Ka Halwa. Sweet potatoes in Sambhariyu Shaak and Oondhiya. Serve it as a snack with tea or as a starter at a party, in any case these Sweet Potato and Sesame Croquettes will vanish within seconds of being placed. The Best Sweet Potato Appetizer Recipes on Yummly This Sweet Potato & Quinoa Chili recipe with black beans is hearty and full of flavor, and makes a great vegan lunch, dinner or meal prep idea!