Pinwheel sandwiches. Serve immediately or wrap tightly and refrigerate for up to a day before serving. Pinwheel sandwiches are small sandwiches that are curled up into a roll. Depending on the topping used, pinwheel sandwiches are very versatile; they're great for afternoon tea and elegant enough for.
Turkey and Cheese Pinwheel Sandwiches I How to Make Pinwheel Sandwiches I Party Pinwheels. Easy Sandwich Pinwheels make great Super Bowl appetizers or Tailgating Party appetizers or whatever kind of appetizers you need. Pinwheel sandwiches are a bright idea for picnic baskets, birthday parties and even lunch boxes. You can have Pinwheel sandwiches using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinwheel sandwiches
- Prepare 300 gms of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 200 gms of chicken boneless.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of red chilli powder.
- It’s as required of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 packet of white bread approx.24 bread slices.
- You need 8 of square pieces of foil paper.
- You need For of green chutney-.
- It’s 1 handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare For of corn flour slurry-.
- You need 2-3 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of all purpose flour.
They are wonderful and tasty little sandwiches which are absolute delights. These Pinwheel Sandwiches are a sure hit in any party you're having and learning to make them is a must for anyone who loves to throw dinner parties and family gatherings..pinwheel sandwich pinwheel sandwiches with step by step photo and video recipe. sandwich malai sandwich, club sandwich, veggie burger, mayonnaise cheese sandwich, aloo toast, chocolate. Not only are the options endless, but these roll-up tortilla sandwiches are easy enough for the kids to make.
Pinwheel sandwiches instructions
- First of all, boil and mash the potatoes. Then take boneless chicken and boil it adding salt, pepper, red chilli sauce and ginger garlic paste and boil the chicken. Then shred the pieces. Mix mashed potatoes and shredded chicken well. Add red chilli powder and mix well..
- Now prepare green chutney as per the ingredients mentioned above in the list..
- Take bread slices and trim the edges. Take a square piece of foil paper (cut slightly larger than the bread slices) and a bread slice. Now roll it until it becomes thinner..
- Now spread the green chutney over the slice. Then put another rolled bread slice over it..
- Now spread the potatoes and chicken mixture on the slice and cover it with another rolled bread slice. Now spread tomato catch up on the top of the slice. Thus, 3 bread slices are needed for each sandwich rolls..
- Now hold the foil paper and try to roll all the slices together keeping the foil paper outside. It must not be rolled inside the sandwich rolls. Repeat the same process for each roll and make them ready. Then freeze them in deep freezer for at least an hour..
- After freezing, take out the rolls from the freezer and after some time cut them in roundels like shown in photo. Then remove the foil paper and dip each roundel in cornflour slurry and bread crumbs and deep fry them..
We tend to stick to whole wheat wraps and. These are great for showers and other parties! This pinwheel sandwich recipe is so easy! Cream cheese smothered in veggies inside tortilla wraps is a delicious finger food appetizer that will keep your party going. View top rated Pinwheel sandwiches recipes with ratings and reviews.