Spicy rice balls. These spicy rice balls are packed with flavour and surprisingly easy to make. Dip in oyster sauce mayonnaise for a tasty snack. Photo: Leigh Beisch; Styling: Dan Becker.
The Best Spicy Rice Balls Recipes on Yummly Italian Rice Balls, How To Make Onigiri (japanese Rice Balls), Italian Rice Balls. Paalakaayalu is a Andhra savory recipe. You can cook Spicy rice balls using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy rice balls
- It’s 1/2 cup of sticky rice.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 5 of green onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of ginger 1 inch peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1 of bird pepper finely chopped.
These are made with rice flour and few spices and taste utterly delicious. They can be had as a evening snack with. Japanese rice balls, also known as onigiri or omusubi, are a staple of Japanese lunchboxes (bento). They are usually shaped into rounds or triangles by hand, and they're fun to make and eat.
Spicy rice balls step by step
- In a medium bowl soak the 2 cups of rice for two hours.
- In a bowl mix all the remaining ingredients together and set in refrigerator and cover allow to chill make 32 small balls out of pork mixture.
- Roll the balls in the rice and steam till pork is done about 10 minutes serve immediately..
I have been making these delicious rice balls for many events. They are easy to make, very economical AND they are so delicious. Great recipe for Spicy rice balls. yummy. In a bowl mix all the remaining ingredients together and set in refrigerator and cover allow to chill make. Season with salt and pepper, form into.