Crockpot chicken tacos. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with.
The one that never ever fails to be awesome. Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy! It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. You can cook Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 T of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeno diced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 12 of small flour tortillas.
This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in. For tips on how to choose other toppings for your crockpot chicken tacos, scroll down!
Crockpot chicken tacos step by step
- Season both sides of chicken with taco seasoning. Pour 1/2 cup of salsa into the bottom of 6 quart or larger crockpot. Place chicken over salsa. Add peppers, onions, and garlic and pour remaining salsa. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken and serve with tortillas and favorite taco toppings..
Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they? Chicken breasts slow cooking with salsa and taco seasoning make for the most tender shredded chicken. Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy meal in the slow cooker. You just need three ingredients to Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe. Tacos are a staple in our house.