Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla. A creamy filling made with chicken taco flavors is spread over a soft flour tortilla and rolled up to make the most delicious Mexican pinwheels ever! These Mexican pinwheels are perfect for ANY party or. This site was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers.
Mexican Tortilla PinwheelsBeyond The Chicken Coop. green chilis, flour tortillas, red bell pepper, chives Tortilla Pinwheel LollipopsHome Cooking Memories. cheese, cream cheese, lunch meat. Who doesn't love pinwheels as an appetizer? Packed with chicken enchilada flavor, these are no Expert Tips. You can have Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded poached chicken or leftover roast chicken.
- You need 2 tsp of Mexican chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes, discard the seeds then finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onions, finely chopped (optional).
- You need 1 handful of chopped coriander.
- It’s 4-6 pieces (8 inch) of tortillas.
Flavored tortillas are pretty and great for presentation. These easy chicken pinwheels can be made ahead of time & served up later! The chicken makes them a little more filling than the ones made with just cream cheese. Chicken enchilada tortilla roll-ups are perfect party appetizers for game day, or any gatherings.
Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir it until well combined..
- Lay flour tortilla down on work surface and spread about 1/4 cup fillings evenly over the tortilla, leaving a small border all around. Roll starting from the edges near you and roll up tightly towards the top (Just like rolling sushi) Please the seam side down and secure with a toothpick..
- Repeat the remaining tortillas. Arrange the rolls tightly in a plate, cover with cling film and place it in the fridge for at least half an hour so it will chill and firm up..
- Using a serrated knife, slice the rolls into 2cm pinwheels. Serve with salad or as it is.
If you're hosting game-day party or any party, tortilla pinwheels should be the appetizer you'd be. Mix all filling ingredients together thoroughly. Finger-Lickin' Chicken Pinwheels made with cheese and taco seasoning. Grab some large spinach tortillas, a rotisserie chicken (that you shred), some yuuuummy Monterey Jack cheese, Old El Paso. Spread this mixture on each tortilla.