Cheese pinwheel. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels from Delish.com are the best. Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top. These pinwheels are the perfect solution.
Click Play to See This Tortilla Pinwheels with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe Come Together. All Reviews for Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels. You saved Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels to your Favorites. You can cook Cheese pinwheel using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese pinwheel
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese cubes.
- It’s 3 tsp of Green chutney.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Pizza sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Origano.
- It’s to taste of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with cream cheese, sliced deli ham, and cheese and make a quick and easy snack or appetizer. These baked puff pastry roll-ups are perfect for any occasion and. Chicken Cream Cheese Pinwheels with Mango, Corn, and OlivesYummy Addiction. Blueberry Cream Cheese Pinwheels #SummerDessertWeekJen Around the World.
Cheese pinwheel instructions
- Cut the sides of all bread pieces and flat them with the help of a rolling pin..
- On first slice spread pizza sauce..
- Now place another bread slice onto it and arrange cheese slices onto it and spread origano and chilli flakes on cheese slices..
- Now place another bread slice onto it and spread green chutney over this..
- Now fold these bread slices like round log with the help of a silver foil..
- Now make another log in same procedure and place these bread logs in fridge for half an hour..
- After half an hour open these logs and cut into pieces..
- Now toast these log piece by using little butter from both sides till golden brown..
- Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce..
The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious. They're topped with a layer of crispy, brown cheese, and shot through with molten cheese. Blueberry Cream Cheese Pastries: Get the Recipe. Presented as pretty pinwheels, popular nacho flavors are rolled into soft tortillas and sliced. These spirals are simple to make but look special on a buffet.