Bread pinwheels with cheese. The Best Bread Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly Ham Pinwheels, Grilled Cheese Pinwheels, Cajun Pork Pinwheels. These tortilla pinwheels are very popular, especially for holiday entertaining.
We'd take a buttery, flaky crescent roll over sandwich bread any day. These puff pastry pinwheels with ham and cheese take no time to prepare and are a delicious warm finger food for any party or gathering. Reviews for: Photos of Ham and Cheese Pinwheels. You can have Bread pinwheels with cheese using 27 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pinwheels with cheese
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 packet of bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger chop.
- It’s 3 of green chilli chop.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of mozerella cheese/slice.
- Prepare of foil paper sheet 4-5.
- You need of spices.
- It’s of salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted coriander powder.
- You need of for sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of chilli ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red sauce.
- You need of for green chutney.
- You need of coriander as required.
- You need of mint as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera.
- You need 3-4 of green chilli.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
These pinwheels are the perfect solution. Using just five ingredients including buttery crescent dough, sliced ham and Swiss cheese, every roll-up is topped with a sweet Looking for a fun and fresh way to serve your family's favorite ham and cheese sandwiches? These pinwheels are the perfect solution. Crispy Eggless Bread Pinwheels is an easy yummy starter recipe for party.
Bread pinwheels with cheese instructions
- Alu ko boil kar ke mash kar le.
- Green chilli and ginger chop kar le.
- Green chutney ke lie sare ingredients ko mini pimer ke sath grind kar le.
- Sari sauce mix karein or sauce prepare kar le.
- Taway per oil dalein garamhone pay ginger add karein and 2 min saute karein.
- Green chilli and spices add karein.
- Mashed potatoes add karein achy se mix karein spices chek karein and flame off kar de.
- Bread ke kinare kat le and rolling pin se flat kar le bread.
- Sb se pehly red sauce apply karein or oper 2nd pc se cover kar de.
- 2nd pc ke oper alu ka mixture laga de oper mozera cheese laga de or 3rd pc se cover kar de(agar cheese available nahi tu us ke baghir b bana sakty hain.
- 3rd pc ke oper green chati lagaein.
- Bread ko fold kar ke foil paper main lapait de or 1/2 hour ke kie fridge main rakh de.
- Ye filling ki 2nd shape ha steps same ha isko fridge main rakhne ki zarurat nahi.
- 1/2 hour baad feidge se nikal ke iski cutting kar le.
- Taway pay butter lagaein low flame rakhein.
- Pinwheels taway pay rakhein.
- Dono side se crispy karein.
- 2nd shape fry.
- Ketchup ke sath serve karein.
When planning to prepare in bulk for parties or get together, prep up on the day before Add in all the spices like oregano, red chilli flakes and thyme and also add cheese to the mashed potato mixture. Mix well and keep it aside. Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with cream cheese, sliced deli ham, and cheese and make a quick and easy snack or appetizer. Cheese and Ham Pinwheels are so easy to make! This is a recipe that comes together quickly and doesn't take much effort to make.