DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake.
You can cook DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon lime soda.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Separate your eggs, whites in a mixing bowl. Set aside yolks but dont throw away.
- With a mixer, mix whites til stiff peaks form. Put in fridge.
- Taking a 1/2 cup fill just the bottom surface with lemon juice then top off with the lemon lime soda.
- Mix lemon mixture and wet ingredients well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Fold in your egg whites to batter til throughly mixed (you will notice this creates a crazy light batter).
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Pour batter in bundt pan, even the top.
- Bakers tip: place a towel down on surface and tap bundt pan a few times to bring up all the air bubbles.
- Put in oven, bake til golden brown and a toothpick comes out dry, approximately 35 to 40min.
- Cool completely.