Pinwheel samosa (bhakarwadi). .samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's, samosa roll is rolled with potato stuffing which is later sliced to individual pinwheels. these individual pinwheels would have exposure to aloo stuffing and. pinwheels aloo bhakarwadi with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several names to this unique samosa recipe and one such popular names is samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's. Pinwheel samosas have all of these characteristics except the shape of regular samosa.
These mouth watering appetizers are best for tea time evening snacking. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. You can have Pinwheel samosa (bhakarwadi) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel samosa (bhakarwadi)
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 3 of boil potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander and curry leaves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need as required of oil for frying.
- Prepare as required of Water.
They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Samosa pinwheels are great party snack which is made with samosa crust and aloo stuffing.
Pinwheel samosa (bhakarwadi) instructions
- In a mixing bowl add 1 cup maida, salt, cumin seeds, 2 tbsp oil. Mix it.
- Using water knead it like tough dough, rest for 20 mins..
- In a pan add oil put boil potatoes, coriander curry leaves, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala. Mix it. There should be no moisture..
- Roll the dough like chapati.But little thick.
- Put the potato stuff and spread it..
- Roll it and cut into cylinder shape..
- IN a bowl add 2 tbsp maida little water make a thin batter..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Dip the pieces into maida batter and deep fry until golden brown..
- Serve with Coffe tea or eat as it is..
This is an interesting twist to Indian street food Samosa. This snack is best way to serve with green spicy. मसालेदार आलू भाकरवडी । Samosas Pinwheel Recipe Подробнее. Bread Pizza & Samosa Pinwheels Подробнее. Pinwheel samosa is very easier as compared to samosa.