Almost better than anything cake. The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that's sure to be a hit! Continue baking until cake is done. While cake is still hot, poke holes in it with handle of spoon.
Then to top it all off you'll had some whipped topping and toffee bits. This recipe is one of our favorite cakes, ever! Drizzle milk evenly over top of cake;let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. You can have Almost better than anything cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almost better than anything cake
- Prepare 1 box of devils food cake (plus ingredients called for on package).
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 8 ounces of caramel sundae topping.
- It’s 1 tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of heath bits.
Spread whipped topping over the top of cake. Sprinkle with the crushed oreo cookies. You are at:Home»Gluten Free»How to Make Better-Than-Almost-Anything Cake. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box, using water, butter, eggs and any of the pan choices.
Almost better than anything cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350, prepare cake mix and bake as directed. Let it cool for 10 minutes..
- While cake is cooling mix together caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan on low heat..
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes every 1/2 inch of the cake and pour the caramel milk mixture over the top. Sprinkle 1 cup of the heath bits over top and place in fridge for 2 hours..
- Top with cool whip and drizzle with some of the caramel topping and sprinkle heath bits on top..
Print recipe Home » Recipes » Better Than ANYTHING Cake. This is one of the most requested cake recipes at our house. It's a chocolate poke cake, meaning you poke holes in the cake and then pour caramel sauce and. This one is called Better than Anything Cake. It is SO easy to make and you get to pour all sorts of yummy-nesss over a cake like caramel and sweetened Better than Anything Cake – one of the best and easiest desserts you'll ever try! lilluna.com Super moist cake made with chocolate cake mix.