Mum’s Irish Apple cake.
You can have Mum’s Irish Apple cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mum’s Irish Apple cake
- It’s of For the strudel topping.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of cold butter.
- It’s of Cake part.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 3 of Granny Smith Apple peeled and thinly sliced.
Mum’s Irish Apple cake step by step
- Pre heat over 350.
- For streusel mix everything but butter, then with your hand squeeze butter in mix until it gets crumble like set aside.
- For cake cream butter sugar together until fluffy add vanilla then eggs one by one.
- Separate bowl add flour baking powder cinnamon and salt fold into wet ingredients add milk.
- Put into a buttered 9 inch pan. Lay sliced apples evenly cover with streusel topping bake for 60 minutes or brown and crisp let cool serve with dusting of powdered sugar.