Pizza Pinwheels. I added the pizza sauce inside the pinwheels, one recommendation though, glaze the pinwheels with an egg. These Pizza Pinwheels are super easy to make, customizable,have the BEST Pizza Sauce, freeze beautifully, and absolutely irresistible for snacks, appetizers or fun meals! Pizza Pinwheels are so easy to make, and would be a great after school snack or finger food for a party or get together.
I love that these pizza pinwheels are super easy to make, can be adapted to be kids or adult friendly and make a great after school snack, or. Who doesn't love pizza especially if made in bite size shapes. In this easy app, everything you love about pizza is wrapped up in tender crescent pastries. You can cook Pizza Pinwheels using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pinwheels
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Instant Yeast.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of Warm Milk.
- It’s of For Filling.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Pepperoni Slices (as desired).
- You need 1 of Bellpepper in julians.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Green Olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mozarella cheese.
I love these little pinwheels because they are so incredibly simple to make. I just used pepperonis in these pinwheels, but feel free to switch them out for your favorite toppings. Pizza Pinwheels – easy pizza flavored appetizers that are full of dairy to fuel school lunches and These Pizza Pinwheels are made with yogurt and cheese and make great lunches or after school. Pizza pinwheels are here for you.
Pizza Pinwheels instructions
- Sift all purpose flour with sugar,salt, Instant yeast.mix well in a bowl..
- Add yoghurt in Flour. Rub the flour with yoghurt.pour warm water slowly & knead flour with it. Mix oil in between as well..
- Knead the dough into a soft ball.add milk gradually.when the dough is kneaded enough stop adding more milk.you need milk between 1/2-1cup.keep dough in a bowl.either cover with clingfilm or cover with moist kitchen towel.keep aside to rose for 1-2 hr..
- Take out the dough.it must be double in size.divide in half. Keep one portion in a ziplock bag. While use other half portion now..
- Dust surface with dry flour. Roll out the dough smoothly.spread pizza sauce over it..
- Spread filling over sauce in half part of rolled dough..
- Roll the filled flat dough in a log shape carefully..
- Cut portions out of roll with help of sharp knife.arrange these rolled portions in a round tin greased with oil.place all rolled wheels in tin.cover with samp cloth & keep for 30 min minimum.check the space between wheels in tin..
- After 30 min,the wheels are more raised as shown in pic that they are joined together.brush with egg wash & keep in preheated oven at 180°c for 30 mins.check aftr time.insert a toothpick in wheels,when come out clean it's done..
- Give top heat for 2-3 minutes to give colour from top.yummilicious Pizza Pinwheels are ready for Iftaar. Enjoy with cookpad..
Another thing I like about these pizza pinwheels: they can be baked right away. No need to wait for the rolls to rise. Our tasting panel really enjoyed these little treats that taste a lot like a rolled up pizza. Learn how to create crescent roll pizza pinwheels that make a great appetizer for any party or game day. Pizza Pinwheels are little bite-sized swirls of pizza, stuffed with pepperoni and topped with Parmesan, served with a marinara dipping sauce.