Cheesy Beany Puff Pinwheels. The Best Puff Pastry Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly Pesto Puff Pastry Pinwheel, Pickled Pepper And Pepperoni Puff Pastry Puff Pastry Pinwheels with Cheese & BaconSlow The Cook Down. tomato puree, rashers, plain flour, cheddar, mozzarella. How to make delicious pinwheel pastries made with puff pastry, garlic-herb cheese spread, roasted red peppers, and parmesan cheese.
So I'll have these pinwheels ready first thing before I pick up the dogs at the pet hotel. Just be sure to serve these immediately, guys. You don't want to miss out on the warm cheesy-creaminess duo happening here. You can cook Cheesy Beany Puff Pinwheels using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beany Puff Pinwheels
- You need 1 of roll ready made puff pastry,.
- You need 1/2 tin of reduced sugar baked beans, (210g),.
- You need of Around 70g grated cheddar cheese,.
- It’s of Around 45g Wensleydale cheese,.
- You need of Cracked black pepper to season,.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg, beaten,.
- It’s of Some spray cooking oil.
Easy puff pastry pinwheels recipe to prepare cheesy ham pastry rolls stuffed with simple and tasty ingredients like cheese and ham. Learn in this video how to make puff pastry rolls from scratch by using a yummy and easy ham and cheese pinwheels recipe! Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Pinwheels – this easy appetizer recipe tastes like mini pizza rolls! Frozen puff pastry sheets. (You can find them in the freezer section near the desserts.) This recipe just needs one of the two sheets that are in the package (unless.
Cheesy Beany Puff Pinwheels instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan). Fold out the sheet of puff pastry, there's no need to roll it out. Leave it upon the parchment paper it comes with. Sprinkle over half the grated cheddar, leaving around an inch and a half gap around the edges. Next spoon over the baked beans evenly as possible..
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheddar then crumble over the Wensleydale. Season well with pepper..
- Now wet three edges with a little water, the two longer sides and one of the shorter sides that you'll be rolling towards. Carefully and as tightly as possible, roll up into a log, starting from the shorter end that has no water on..
- Tuck in the ends a bit using the palm of your hands to neaten it up. Now, you can leave to set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or just cut right away, it doesn't make too much difference, as long as you use a large sharp knife. Cut the roll as neatly as possible into slices just over an inch thick..
- Take a baking tray and spray it liberally with oil. If you don't have spray oil line the tray with greaseproof paper. Gently place the pinwheels onto the oiled tray leaving a decent gap between each of them. You may need to fan them out a little using your hands, so they resemble 'messy roses' in appearance (see picture example). Brush them over on the top and sides with beaten egg..
- Bake in the oven until cooked through and golden, this should take around 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool for a few minutes, as the centres will be extremely hot. Serve up and enjoy! :).
Golden puff pastry is rolled with veg and melting cheese for these pretty pinwheel veggie snacks. See more Vegetarian recipes at Tesco Real Food. The pinwheels make the most of ingredients from the freezer so you can have everything you need on standby. Finger-Lickin' Chicken Pinwheels made with cheese and taco seasoning. These ham and cheese pinwheels are tasty cheesy scrolls that everyone will love.