Whole Grain Carrot- Zucchini Cake.
You can cook Whole Grain Carrot- Zucchini Cake using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Grain Carrot- Zucchini Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of whole grain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon*.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of natural greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need of you can add 1/4 tsp of ground ginger and 1/4 tsp all spice.
- You need of Cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 package of cream cheese, soften. 8 oz.
- It’s 1 of butter stick or 1/2 cup butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of orange zest.
Whole Grain Carrot- Zucchini Cake instructions
- Mix dry ingredients:Flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices..
- Separately, mix wet ingredients: oil, eggs, sugars, greek yogurt, zucchini, orange zest, carrot, and vanilla extract until well mix..
- Combine flour and dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well incorporated..
- Put mixture in a greased pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 F or until golden on top and a toothpick comes out dry from the center..
- For the frosting, mix all the ingredients. Apply when the cake has cooled down..