Loaded Potato Fritters.
You can cook Loaded Potato Fritters using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Fritters
- You need 1 cup of leftover mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 of strips bacon, fried and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/4 of scallions, chopped fine.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheese, I use colby jack or cheddar, but use whatever kind you like..
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs: plain, italian or panko. use whatever kind of bread crumbs you want..
- You need 1 of oil for frying, enough to cover fritters while deep frying..
Loaded Potato Fritters step by step
- Stir together both kinds of potatoes with flour. add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in bacon, cheese and scallions..
- Roll tablespoon of mixture into ball and dip in egg, then roll into breadcrumbs. Repeat with all of mixture..
- Deep fry at 350°F until brown and crispy on the outside..
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil from getting..
- Let cool several minutes before serving..
- Serve with ranch our honey mustard dipping sauce..
- Makes 20 fritters..