Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce. Let 's cook a boiled rice, first. You can cook it in a pot with a lid. Add the rice, stir for a couple of minutes to make sure the rice is heated through.
If you have made Onigiri (rice ball) before, add one more step and try Yaki Onigiri, crunchy grilled rice ball. The recipe can be as simple as placing the rice ball on the grill and brush with soy sauce when browned. Here, I even made it more simple by browning Onigiri using frying pan. You can have Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce
- Prepare 600 of g…Boild white rice.
- You need 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Vegetable oil.
- You need 15 of g…Butter.
- You need 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Soy sauce.
- Prepare of And your favorite ingredients. For example, tuna, basil paste, and pickled plum.
Dark soy sauce is mainly used for coloring. Transfer rice to the other edges of the wok. Japanese rice balls, also known as onigiri or omusubi, are a staple of Japanese lunchboxes (bento). They are usually shaped into rounds or triangles by hand, and they're fun to make and eat.
Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce step by step
- Let's cook a boiled rice, first. You can cook it in a pot with a lid. Please see here for how to make. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/9417233.
- Next, make a rice ball. It is useful, use a rice ball mold. You can buy from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rice+ball+mold (I'm not affiliate earner.).
- Put your favorite ingredients between rice and rice. For example, tuna, basil paste, and UMEBOSHI. (photo is UMEBOSHI. UMEBOSHI is sour pickled plums.).
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Pour 15 cc of oil. Put rice balls and sauteed 5 sides. It is delicious that it is slightly char..
- When all 5 sides have been sauteed, season with it. Add 15 g of butter. Once the butter is melted, add 15 cc of soy sauce and soak to the rice ball..
- This is finish! It is delicious as it is. It is delicious even if wrapped in dried seaweed..
Much like sandwiches in the West, onigiri is readily available in convenience stores across Japan, and it's great. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic. Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, and chile. Fluff rice with a fork and top with scallion greens and cilantro. Serve shrimp with scallion rice and soy-lime.