Pizza Pinwheels. I added the pizza sauce inside the pinwheels, one recommendation though, glaze the pinwheels with an egg. These Pizza Pinwheels are super easy to make, customizable,have the BEST Pizza Sauce, freeze beautifully, and absolutely irresistible for snacks, appetizers or fun meals! Pizza Pinwheels are so easy to make, and would be a great after school snack or finger food for a party or get together.
I love that these pizza pinwheels are super easy to make, can be adapted to be kids or adult friendly and make a great after school snack, or. Who doesn't love pizza especially if made in bite size shapes. In this easy app, everything you love about pizza is wrapped up in tender crescent pastries. You can cook Pizza Pinwheels using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pinwheels
- It’s 5 Cup of Maida (Flour).
- Prepare 1 TeaSpoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 TeaSpoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 TeaSpoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 TeaSpoon of powdered sugar.
- You need 4 of BigSpoon Powdered Nido Milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mild Hot Water for dough.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Chicken Material (like you make for your smosa and rolls).
- You need of Ketchup.
I love these little pinwheels because they are so incredibly simple to make. I just used pepperonis in these pinwheels, but feel free to switch them out for your favorite toppings. Pizza Pinwheels – easy pizza flavored appetizers that are full of dairy to fuel school lunches and These Pizza Pinwheels are made with yogurt and cheese and make great lunches or after school. Pizza pinwheels are here for you.
Pizza Pinwheels instructions
- First make dough for pizza pin wheel, just add 5 cup maida, 1 teaspoon yeast and 1 teaspoon baking powder..
- Also add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar and 5 big spoon powdered nido milk..
- Make dough with hot mild neem garam milk and mix it properly and after making dough put in a container and cover it for 2 hours and after 2 hours it will b efluffy dough as shown here.
- After 2 hours when dough is ready, make one big round chapati and then take ketchup and spread onto that chpati and then add chicken material that you made onto chapati..
- After adding chicken material add cheese onto it then fold the chapati in this way as shown in the picture..
- Add three finger space and then cut the chapati like shown in picture and then grease tray with oil and put the piza pinwheels in pre heated oven for 15 minutes..
- Bake them and after 15 minutes they will look lke this super yummy and tasty, then if you do not have oven you can bake in pan also..
- Bake them in pan and cover them then after 15 minutes the will be ready super soft pizza pinwheels were made in pan..
- Yummy and Delicious Pizza Pinwheels ready..
Another thing I like about these pizza pinwheels: they can be baked right away. No need to wait for the rolls to rise. Our tasting panel really enjoyed these little treats that taste a lot like a rolled up pizza. Learn how to create crescent roll pizza pinwheels that make a great appetizer for any party or game day. Pizza Pinwheels are little bite-sized swirls of pizza, stuffed with pepperoni and topped with Parmesan, served with a marinara dipping sauce.