Cheese Pinwheel Rolls. The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious. They're topped with a layer of crispy, brown cheese, and shot through with molten cheese. These pinwheels are the perfect solution.
With the chive filling swirled through the golden bread, they're attractive enough for special occasions. &mdash. Make your own Turkey Roll Ups at home, just like the ones at Costco. These tortilla pinwheels are very popular, especially for holiday entertaining. You can cook Cheese Pinwheel Rolls using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Pinwheel Rolls
- It’s 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of instant Yeast.
- It’s 2 tbls of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbls of milk powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 2 tbls of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sliced Sausages.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped Capsicum.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
The filling for these roll-ups is a basic chile and cheese mixture, but feel free to experiment with other ideas, like crab. All you need are a couple of packages of refrigerated crescent roll dough, a pound of sausage, and a package of Reviews for: Photos of Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels. Ham and Cheese Pinwheels that are great for kids and adults too! If you love ham and cheese rolled up in I made these Ham and Cheese Pinwheels because what kid doesn't love ham and cheese.
Cheese Pinwheel Rolls instructions
- Mix butter, salt, milk powder, sugar, instant yeast and egg. Knead with warm milk and make a smooth Dough. Cover to rise..
- Take a wok add oil and put sausages, capsicum and onions cook for few minutes then add thyme and rosemary let it cool then add Mayonnaise mix and set aside..
- Flat the dough thick like pizza crust the spread pizza sauce all over the dough then spread sausages Mixture..
- Roll dough from a side to end. Then cut into pieces. Put Cheese on top and Place the pieces in Baking tray and bake at 180° for 25 to 30 Minutes..
- Tasty sausages pinwheel rolls are ready to serve..
These turkey and cheese roll-ups are a quick and tasty option when once again you are wondering These turkey pinwheels are a quick and tasty option for lunch. Kids love them and they can be. These ham and cheese pinwheels are tasty cheesy scrolls that everyone will love. They are the perfect size for children and grown-ups alike, making it the perfect sharing food. These juicy Stuffed Flank Steak (aka beef rolls, steak rolls or pinwheels).whatever you want to call them The stuffed steak ingredients include parsley, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and torn spinach.