The Wong Butter Cake. This homemade butter cake recipe is fail-proof. It's great for novice bakers and yields perfect results every time. Since butter cakes are rich in oil, there is no need to run a knife around the sides.
Mixing technique makes a big difference for cake batter. Learn the best way to get a light & tender cake. For Vanilla Butter Cake I still like my method of reverse creaming and whipped eggs whites to get the best of both worlds; a tender cake with a light. You can have The Wong Butter Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Wong Butter Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 230 Grams of Unsalted Butter (soften).
- You need 2/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 4 of Egg yolks.
- It’s 4 of Egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 of Whole Milk / Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of For Marble Cake.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
Kentucky Butter Cake is the perfect butter pound cake! Topped with a crunchy, sugary glaze it's amazing on it's own, topped with strawberries or frosting! First, Kentucky Butter Cake is easy to make. Second its flavor is simple and buttery and vanilla-ish.
The Wong Butter Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a square baking pan with parchment paper..
- Sieve and combine dry ingredients (Flour, baking powder and salt). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 2/4 Sugar until pale and fluffy with a medium speed..
- Add vanilla extract and egg yolks, one at a time, and beat well with each addition..
- Lower the speed and add half of flour and half of milk, beat well with each addition, until all flour and milk is incorporated. Stop once all the flour is incorporated and you no longer see streaks of flour. Do not over-cream the batter..
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy, then add 1/5 sugar in 3 batches. Continue whisking until stiff peak..
- Fold the egg white into egg yolk batter in 3 batches with a spatula. Be extra gentle so you don't destroy all the air bubbles from the egg whites..
- Pour the batter into prepared cake pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean..
- Remove cake from oven and let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes..
- For Marble Cake – Divide the batter into two portions. Stir the cocoa powder into one portion and mix well. Transfer the plain batter into the greased baking pan. Shake it lightly to distribute evenly. Pour the cocoa batter in the middle of baking pan, and lightly swirl the cocoa batter with a butter knife. I usually do the "S" shape with the butter knife a few times..
Super Moist Almond Butter Cake With Plain Flour, Ground Almond, Baking Powder, Salt, Butter, Caster Sugar, Eggs, Pure Vanilla Extract, Milk. Baked Cassava (Tapioca) Cake: This traditional cassava (tapioca) cake is semi-soft, chewy and fragrant. It has an inviting aroma from the screw pine. Butter cakes consist of taking the most basic of ingredients butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and a leavening agent (baking powder or baking soda) and Cake making is not difficult, but having an understanding of the role ingredients and technique play in the quality of your finished cake will help you to have. Gooey Butter Cake is a ultra-sweet treat.