Pizza Pinwheels. I added the pizza sauce inside the pinwheels, one recommendation though, glaze the pinwheels with an egg. These Pizza Pinwheels are super easy to make, customizable,have the BEST Pizza Sauce, freeze beautifully, and absolutely irresistible for snacks, appetizers or fun meals! Pizza Pinwheels are so easy to make, and would be a great after school snack or finger food for a party or get together.
I love that these pizza pinwheels are super easy to make, can be adapted to be kids or adult friendly and make a great after school snack, or. Who doesn't love pizza especially if made in bite size shapes. In this easy app, everything you love about pizza is wrapped up in tender crescent pastries. You can cook Pizza Pinwheels using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pinwheels
- You need 3 of puff pastry sheets.
- It’s 6 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It’s 210 grams of diced bacon.
- It’s 200 grams of shredded mozzarella cheese.
I love these little pinwheels because they are so incredibly simple to make. I just used pepperonis in these pinwheels, but feel free to switch them out for your favorite toppings. Pizza Pinwheels – easy pizza flavored appetizers that are full of dairy to fuel school lunches and These Pizza Pinwheels are made with yogurt and cheese and make great lunches or after school. Pizza pinwheels are here for you.
Pizza Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Defrost puff party sheets.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce over each sheet stopping 2cm from the back of the sheet..
- Scatter diced bacon (70g per sheet) and mozzarella cheese (50g per sheet) over the puff pastry sheets.
- Starting at the front edge, roll each sheet pinching the back edge of the sheet into the rolled sheet. Then cut into 2cm pieces..
- Sprinkle remainder of cheese over the top of each pinwheel.
- Place on trays and cook in oven for 10 mins. Remove and enjoy..
Another thing I like about these pizza pinwheels: they can be baked right away. No need to wait for the rolls to rise. Our tasting panel really enjoyed these little treats that taste a lot like a rolled up pizza. Learn how to create crescent roll pizza pinwheels that make a great appetizer for any party or game day. Pizza Pinwheels are little bite-sized swirls of pizza, stuffed with pepperoni and topped with Parmesan, served with a marinara dipping sauce.