Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]. Avocado and chocolate are the perfect matches as a dessert. Inspired by chocolate avocado smoothie in Indonesia, I created this avocado mousse cake recipe. This is a no bake avocado chocolate mousse cake – cake de chocolate – super healthy dessert recipe and tastes devine, it's.
This chocolate mousse cake has a delicious, dirty secret.avocados! Creamy, rich, and absolutely delicious, no one will ever guess it's packed with avocados. Avocado Chocolate Mousse is a healthy no bake dessert recipe made with a few ingredients in a few minutes. You can cook Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
- You need of 🥑 Crust base.
- You need 60 g of digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 40 g (3 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- You need of 🥑 Avocado mousse.
- Prepare 9 g (1 tbsp) of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of cool water.
- It’s 150 g of (2 qty) ripe avocados, pitted.
- You need 15 ml (1 tbsp) of lemon juice.
- It’s 120 g (8 tbsp) of whole milk, divided into half.
- You need 120 g (8 tbsp) of whipping cream, divided into half.
- You need 54 g (1/4 cup) of granulated white sugar.
- You need of 🥑 Chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 50 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 50 g of (3 tbsp+1 tsp) whipping cream, heated until hot.
It's vegan, refined-sugar-free and tastes sweet and rich! It's the kind of dessert you can feel good about eating, it tastes indulgent and is oh so creamy! This easy chocolate cake has a crunchy Oreo crust and is topped with whipped It's the perfect no bake chocolate cake. If you're looking for something to satisfy your chocolate fix but don't want to turn the oven on, this 👆.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] step by step
- Crust base: crush the biscuit with a food processor or simply put them in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin..
- Transfer the crumbs into a small bowl and pour melted butter in. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer into a cake ring or spring-foam pan. Spread evenly and press them firm onto the bottom. Store in the fridge..
- Avocado mousse: bloom the gelatin powder by sprinkling it on top of the cool water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before using..
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk. Blend until smooth. Set aside..
- In a pot, heat 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of cream. Cook until it reaches 80°C (176°F) or hot to the touch but not boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until it is fully dissolved..
- Stir in the avocado mixture then set aside..
- In a large bowl, whip the rest of the whipping cream along with sugar until thickened..
- Fold and mix the whipped cream into avocado mixture. Then pour mixture onto the prepared crust base. Smooth the top with an offset spatula if needed. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours..
- (The next day) Chocolate ganache: Pour heated cream over the chocolate. Let it sit and melt for 3 minutes. Then stir slowly until mixture is silky and smooth..
- Pour chocolate ganache over the mousse cake. Spread it evenly by tilting the cake..
- To unmold the cake, firstly heat the sides of pan with a hair dryer. We can also wrap it with a hot towel. This will help to release the cake from its mold. Slice and best served while it is cold..
This Chocolate Avocado Cake is the most easy fudgy keto chocolate cake! Vanilla – there's no cake without a touch of vanilla right? It's a two steps easy chocolate cake recipe. It tastes like a chocolate mousse and it's the most decadent addition to this simple chocolate avocado cake. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hard not to fall in love with it from the first bite.