Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels. Tortilla Cream Cheese Pinwheel Appetizer Recipes. Blueberry Cream Cheese PinwheelsA Million Moments. Cream Cheese Pinwheels with Bacon and ChickenBuns in my Oven.
They are vegetarian and so delicious. Visit…» Turkey Cream Cheese Pinwheels Directions: • Slice turkey into diagonal strips. • With a medium sized spatula spread cream cheese onto tortilla wrap stopping A colorful and unique update to the classic pinwheel recipe, these turkey cream cheese pinwheels are bursting with flavor. All you need are a couple of packages of refrigerated crescent roll dough, a pound of sausage, and a package of cream cheese to make a tasty appetizer. You can have Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese, softened (two 8 ounces packages).
- You need 1 of Ranch salad dressing mix (.4 ounces).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, finely minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery, finley minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions, sliced very thin.
- You need 1/4 cup of pimiento-stuffed olives, drained well & sliced very thin.
- Prepare 4 of flour tortillas (10 inch).
All Reviews for Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels. For the cream cheese fans, we also recommend our cream cheese frosting recipe to add to cookies, cakes, and muffins. In the days leading up to Christmas, people usually put up special decorations including colorful lights and evergreen trees. Gifts are often placed under the tree and exchanged on.
Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels step by step
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch salad dressing mix until smooth..
- Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well..
- If your tortillas are not very soft, place in microwave for 5 seconds or so to SLIGHTLY warm. This makes the tortillas pliable. Allow to cool before assembly of the pinwheels..
- Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap..
- Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, take the pinwheels out of the refrigerator and remove the plastic wrap. Slice the pinwheels into 1/2-in. slices and place on a serving tray..
Colorful Italian pinwheels with shape like lollipop. Fresh Sugar Peas and Grape Tomatoes. Salsa Ranch Dressing in a Salad Dressing Container. Hubert's Raspberry Lemonade Tea. [Tweet "These Cream Cheese Pinwheels are perfect for the lunch box, a game day appetizer, or even for a picnic!"] Cream Cheese Pinwheels. These eye-catching pinwheels always bake up beautifully.