Fried Potato pattys.
You can cook Fried Potato pattys using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Potato pattys
- Prepare 2 cup of leftover mashed potatoes (can use any kind, I use red potatoes sometimes).
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Fried Potato pattys step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl mixing well, heat oil in a large skillet on medium..
- While oil is heating, take the mixture and roll them into 2" balls, then flatten them down with your hands to make pattys..
- Add slowly to hit oil, about 4-5 at a time. Fry until golden brown then flip and fry till golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- These are so good, you can use any spices and cheeses you want really. Next time I might add some shredded chicken… Yummm.