Bread Pinwheel. The Best Bread Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly Ham Pinwheels, Grilled Cheese Pinwheels, Cajun Pork Pinwheels. Bread Pinwheels, crispy and soft, is an easy yummy starter for parties and a snack for kids as well as adults.
Depending on the topping used, pinwheel sandwiches are very versatile; they're great for afternoon tea and elegant enough for. Pinwheel Bread Sandwich is a yummy sandwich with yummy jam filling rolled in. Learn how to make/prepare Pinwheel Bread Sandwich by following this easy recipe. You can have Bread Pinwheel using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Pinwheel
- It’s 4 slices of wheat or white bread (I always use wheat bread).
- It’s of Little desi (homemade) ghee just for brushing over the breads.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Tomato ketchup -.
- It’s of Sev – little.
- You need of For stuffing,.
- You need of Potatoes – 1 No boiled, peeled and mashed.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 of small sized big onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Homemade Garam Masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
The spicy pinwheel bread roll makes for an ideal tea time snack and can also be packed in your lunchbox. If you want it sweet, you can spread jam or jelly and bake them too. Here's the recipe Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa.
Bread Pinwheel instructions
- First boil potato, peel and mash it with a potato masher or by hand. Keep aside.
- In a heavy wok, or kadai, add 2 tsp oil and after it gets little heated up, add very finely chopped onion followed by green chillis.
- Then, add ginder garlic paste followed by turmeric and garam masala..
- Just stir for 2 minutes and then add in the mashed potato along with required amount of salt..
- Cook covered in very low heat for 5 to 6 minutes….stirring twice in between. Keep aside.
- Now, take 2 bread slices and take a small round shaped cup and cut the bread by pressing the cup over the bread and removing the excess bread outside. Make such cuts in all 4 bread slices..
- Add the potato filling inside and keep the other cut bread over it and press it little form all sides…dont press too hard that the potato filling comes out..be gentle..
- Brush the outer sides of the bread with desi ghee on both sides. And place it on a fry pan…no need to add any extra oil or ghee on it. Press the bread on the pan with your hands and let it cook in very low flame for 3 to 4 minutes and then flip it over carefully. And let the other side cook the same way…till both sides get that golden brown colour..
- Then remove them from the pan and after slightly cooled you have to roll the outer side on the ketchup completely…and roll it on the sev….serve hot just like that….a very heavy filled even snack, especially when you are very hungry….kids will love this recipe..
As an appetizer or as a bread accompaniment, these savory pinwheels are light, flaky and whirling with cheese! Add the dough ingredients to a bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer, making a well in center of flour at the end. These bread swirls or pinwheel sandwiches caused a lot of excitement with the kids. There is no other kind of food that gives me pleasure in creating than the ones that are meant for the little ones. Don't be intimidated by this fancy-looking breaded-salmon pinwheel–it's quite easy to do.