5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy). Raw & Vegan Carrot Cake Bites. These healthy carrot cake bites remind you of an indulgent slice of cake, but are actually good for you! I constantly commend having a YouTube channel for catalyzing out creativity and helping.
If you have a couple of bowls and can stir ingredients together then you can absolutely. What are the ingredients for carrot cake? A traditional carrot cake typically includes flour, butter, oil, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and of course, shredded The ultimate raw dessert or raw snack to enjoy anytime! You can cook 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy)
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond meal (or oat flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened dessicated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots (about 150g).
- It’s of Optional (Add-ins).
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- You need of Raisins.
The ultimate easy and healthy carrot cake recipe which. These easy and super moist Paleo carrot cake muffins will satisfy your carrot cake cravings. The texture of almond flour is much denser than baking with rice flour. Made with simple and healthy ingredients.
5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) instructions
- Purée or shred carrots. Set aside. I only have a stick blender and have to pulse it serveral times in small batches. It works though :).
- Blend bananas and eggs. Set aside..
- Mix almond flour and coconut together. Add in banana and egg mixture. Than fold in carrots and any optional add-ons..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 40-45 mins. I made mine in a small loaf pan. Makes about 8 square bites..
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and no refined sugar. If you are avoiding refined sugar, try Mary's take on carrot cake which uses agave syrup and maple syrup as sweeteners. Sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the top of the frosting. Pipe small kisses of frosting around the edge of the cake and dust with cinnamon. Actually make that love-dislike-hate is a bit too strong for anything so innocently inanimate and edible.