easiest nachos your way!. This easy nacho recipe, with step by step photos and video, will show you how to make nachos your friends and family will crave and rave about! Homemade nachos are an excellent weeknight meal. They are quick to make, flexible with ingredients and can even be a great way to use up leftovers.
I will make more easy things if you do! Serve these Ultimate Easy Nachos along side a bowl of this Easy Restaurant Style Salsa What is your nachos recipe? Love this recipe for Ultimate Easy Nachos? You can cook easiest nachos your way! using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easiest nachos your way!
- You need 15 oz of totrtilia chips.
- You need 1/2 box of velveeta.
- It’s 1 can of rotele.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
Sign up for Good Life Eats These "Cheesy" Kale Chips are a great, healthy way to satisfy your cravings for something salty and cheesy. Nachos have been canonized in Mexican, Tex-Mex and American cuisine. But few people know the origins game day food (or Oscar day. or Tuesday) staple! You can eat them as a complete meal, or as an Keep your hands clean.
easiest nachos your way! step by step
- brown hamburger in a pot or skillet , then add all the milk.
- add half a box of velveeta depending on you're like in thickness and cheese!.
- turn to medium heat stirring consistently.
- this is a great time if you have kids who are picky eaters!.
- turn heat down on low. if you have picky eaters you can take their nachos out now without rotel!.
- now add the can of rotel with the juice into your pan and stir constantly.
- turn heat on high until it comes to a boil and continue to stir until your desired thickness..
- add tortilia chips to plate or bowl and pour desired amount over chips!!!.
Nachos are a finger food, much like French fries, so you'd want to eat This way, your guests can clean their hands before digging in—and keep them clean throughout the meal. If you're craving variety in your nachos or don't have all the toppings I give below, try swapping out some of the ingredients! If you want to keep the prep easy, top your nachos with store-bought ingredients (pico de gallo, guacamole, salsa, etc.). If you're not a fan of store-bought. See more ideas about Easy nachos, Nachos, Nachos recipe easy.