You can have Taco Pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Pinwheels
- Prepare 1 packages of soft tortilla shells (plain or flavored).
- It’s 4 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of 8oz softened cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 of sour cream ( as needed).
- It’s 1 1/2 head of of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1 jar of of your favorite salsa.
- It’s 1 of any other vegies you would like.
- You need 1 of onion or green pepper.
Taco Pinwheels step by step
- In your food processor chop all of the vegetables you want to use. I always use broccoli and carrot. Place in a large bowl and add your taco seasoning. mix together..
- Soften your cream cheese. Either have at room temp or microwave it for 30-40 seconds until soft but not too soft..
- after mixing ingredient together if the mixture is too thick to spread onto the tortillas shells add sour cream to thin it out. sometimes i have to add sour cream sometimes i don't..
- spread a thin layer of the mixture over the whole tortillas and roll up. should make 8-10.
- place rolls into the fridge for an hour to set before cutting.
- cut into bite size pieces and serve with salsa. my family loves them. great appetizers.