Creamy Ranch Stuffed Pinwheels.
You can have Creamy Ranch Stuffed Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Ranch Stuffed Pinwheels
- You need 1 envelope of Dry Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz).
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 packages of refrigerated pizza crust.
Creamy Ranch Stuffed Pinwheels step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the pizza dough..
- Unroll pizza dough, then evenly spread the filling. Roll, starting with the long side, jelly roll style. Cut into 1 inch rounds. spray baking sheet with non stick spray. Place rounds, cut side down and about 1 inch apart, on baking sheet. Bake uncovered for about 12 minutes or until golden brown..
- If dough is too sticky to work with, chill or freeze until firm..