Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheels.
You can cook Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheels using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheels
- You need 1 packages of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Prepare 1 of margarine.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheels instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and set aside..
- Unroll pie crust on lightly floured surface..
- Cut pie crust in half..
- Roll out each half until paper thin..
- Spread pie crusts with margarine..
- Coat with cinnamon and sugar mix evenly over margarine..
- Roll each crust length wise and then slice..
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 12-14 minutes. The cinnamon and sugar will ooze out and the tops look at little bubbled..
- Cool on wax paper. They are very sticky at first, but once completely cooled they harden up and are delicious..