Sausage Mac & Cheese.
You can have Sausage Mac & Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Mac & Cheese
- You need 1 box of Favorite mac and cheese. I used Kraft©.
- You need 1 lb of Smoked Sausage. I used Eckrich© beef.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow onion. Chopped.
- It’s 1 of Tomato. Diced.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper. chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder, Paprika, Cummin, Chilli Powder. To taste.
Sausage Mac & Cheese step by step
- Prepare Mac & Cheese as directed on box..
- While you wait for the water t boil and cooking pasta get your veggies, tomato, and sausage chopped up and ready..
- In a large skillet heat over med-high until pan is hot. Add oil, onions and a little salt so they will sweat..
- Add veggies and sausage and cook for about 8 minutes..
- You can serve them separately or, serve on a platter with sausage mix over the pasta. ENJOY.
- You can substitute white/ brown rice cooked in vegetable or chicken broth for the Mac and cheese. This gives you a lighter option..