Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels.
You can cook Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dry yeast (we won't let this rise, we use for the flavour).
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water (around 160°f).
- You need of Topping/Filling.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parmesan chess.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of any other toppings you like.
Rosemary Garlic Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add Olive oil and water to bowl.
- Mix together, I use a fork until well mixed then use my hands.
- roll dough out onto a well floured surface.
- spread Olive oil out on dough, edge to edge.
- sprinkle garlic powder over oiled dough.
- sprinkle your cheese out evenly on dough, cover edge to edge.
- Add toppings (additional).
- roll dough tightly into a log.
- cut into discs about 1-1.5" thick.
- arrange on baking sheet.
- back for 25-30 minutes ( I flip them half way through).