You can have Burgers Ole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burgers Ole
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn chex crushed to 3/4 cup. (can use chex of your choice. corn/rice are gluten-free).
- You need 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder, divided.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
Burgers Ole instructions
- Toast chex in 300°F oven 10 minutes. Set aside..
- Combine ketchup, sugar, & 1 tsp chili powder. Put 1/4 cup in large bowl. Set the other aside. To the 1/4 cup sauce add egg, onion powder, salt, & remaining 1/2 tsp chili powder. Blend well. Add toasted crumbs & ground beef. Mix well. (Can add 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper, if desired.).
- Shape into 6 patties on baking sheet. Broil for 10-15 minutes or to desired doneness. Turn midway. Brush often with reserved sauce. Serve on hamburger bun/bread of your choice. Can also add avocado slices to your burger if desired..