Spicy mashed potatoes pinwheel. Half a teaspoon chilli powder Half a teaspoon garlic granules Quarter teaspoon ground cloves Quarter teaspoon garam masala Quarter. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing.
I decided to add it to the mashed potatoes for dinner…and it became an immediate favorite," relates Laurie Balcom of Lynden, Washington. Potatoes often have a bad reputation, but they're actually good for you, if prepared the right way! And our spicy mashed sweet potatoes recipe is proof. You can have Spicy mashed potatoes pinwheel using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy mashed potatoes pinwheel
- It’s 2 of large boiled potatoes.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black cumin seeds..
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of puff pastry sheet or pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 of egg/few drops of milk.
You would think it'd be harder to tamper with mashed potatoes, but often they are the biggest culprit, filled with funky ingredients that are more. Spicy Mashed Sweet Potatoes are an excellent side dish – sweet, savoury, and spicy. Made with regular or vegan butter they will satisfy any diet. Gorgeous scalloped potatoes with caramelized onions, Gruyere and Parmesan cheeses.
Spicy mashed potatoes pinwheel instructions
- Mash potatoes and mix all the spices in them..
- Add egg or milk using tablespoons just to bind the mixture not to make it runny..
- Lay the puff pastry or pizza dough. Cut it in a long rectangle shape..
- Apply the mixture on it..
- Top it off with cheese and roll it..
- Cut into small circles and bake them for about 10-15 minutes or until they turn little brown..
- Serve with dip of your choice.
Don't refrigerate them, just leave them at room temperature once you've drained them until they are completely cooled, and then mash them until no lumps remain. My grandmother's recipe for Potato Candy (also sometimes called Peanut Butter Pinwheels). Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. These Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are so creamy, so fluffy, and SO GOOD.