Fluffy merengue cake. A traditional Caribbean birthday cake with a firm yet super moist crumb and hints of almond and vanilla topped with a fluffy merengue frosting. Mocha Cake with Fluffy Meringue Topping. A luscious cake perfect for wowing a crowd.
This fluffy meringue frosting recipe is a dream! You'll want to frost every cake you make with it! So, I grabbed a box mix, baked a cake, and whipped up this meringue frosting. You can have Fluffy merengue cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy merengue cake
- It’s 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 4 tbls of sugar.
- It’s of Vanella.
- It’s Cup of sugar for the Caramel.
Try this fluffy meringue frosting recipe with our light-as-air Coconut Cloud Cake. Make fluffy Japanese soufflé pancakes at home with this easy-to-follow recipe! Want fluffy Japanese pancakes but don't want to fly to Tokyo? Just a simple combination for a few of my favorites I love the taste of toasted walnuts with any meringue cake, but it can also be replaced with toasted.
Fluffy merengue cake step by step
- Mix the 4 egg whites until you get a snowy texture.
- Add 1 spoon of sugar at a time and mix well, mix for 10 more minutes after adding all the 4 spoons of sugar then add vanilla.
- One cup of sugar in a sauce pan, stir until you get a rich caramel colour (don't burn it) then pour in a silicone cake mold then spread the meringue over it.
- Put in the oven on medium heat until it turns golden from the top.
- Remove the cake mold and let cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before flipping it.
Italian meringue boiled icing is a fluffy, white frosting for cake, cupcakes, and other desserts. The best moist and fluffy banana cake recipe. Made from scratch and uses simple ingredients. "Fluffy, moist southern banana cake made from scratch and full of fresh banana flavor. This cake was NOT fluffy or cake like. This tastes exactly like dense banana bread.