Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*. In this episode, Chef Zan gives you step-by-step instructions on baking the legendary Tapak Kuda or Horseshoe Roll Cake. Originating in Springfield, Illinois the Horseshoe is a regional favorite. This open-faced sandwich is made with toasted bread topped with hamburger patties and piled high with french fries and cheese sauce.
But back to the best carrot cake recipe ever. The texture and flavor of this cake is amazing! Pillowy cake meets decadent cream cheese buttercream Last, just like with any cake recipe, be sure and let the cake fully cool before you attempt to ice it. You can cook Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe* using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*
- Prepare of Ingredient A.
- Prepare 10 of cold eggs (6 whole/ 4 yolks).
- You need 160 g of Caster sugar.
- You need of Ingredient B.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ovalette.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s of C Ingredient.
- Prepare 150 g of Top flour/ Hong Kong flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s of Ingredient D.
- Prepare 75 g of melted butter.
- It’s of Ingredient E.
- It’s 3 g of chocolate emulco/paste.
- You need of Ingredient F.
- You need of Nutella.
- Prepare 12 of *12 tray.
Otherwise it'll just melt and slide off the cake, making a. This is my favorite recipe for carrot cake! One of our most popular recipes! The method for this carrot cake recipe could not be simpler!
Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe* step by step
- Beat ingredient A until foamy. Medium high speed..
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Add ingredient B and beat for another 5-10 minutes. After beating, the consistency should be at a stiff peakish. At low speed, add ingredient C then increase speed for 1-2minutes.
- In a small bowl, add in small amount of the batter into the melted butter and whisk/fold. When everything is well mix, add the small batter that we have mixed into the rest of the batter and fold it gently.
- Take out 110-150g of the batter and add in ingredient E. This will be our chocoate mixutre. Place the batter into a piping bag. Take out 10 g of the chocolate mixture and place it into a smaller piping bag.This is for the design and the rest are for the base..
- Pipe out the chocolate base neatly onto the tray. Then, add in the white batter on top of it. Lastly, grab your small piping bag and create some design on the white batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
- When it's done. Add in desired filling on your cake (On the chocolate base) add fold im gently to prevent any breakage then wrap your cake with a cling wrap. •If cake is too thick, it may break like the second picture below (i used 8*8 tray which explains the thickness of the cake).
If you have a couple of bowls and can stir ingredients together then you can absolutely. The BEST Carrot Cake you'll ever try! My Nana's easy recipe receives rave reviews for it's unbelievable moistness and flavor! Serving up real food for real families! Review Body: This is an unusual recipe and method, with the water and sugar however it produced an excellent cake.