Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel.
You can cook Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s 2 cup of bisquick mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels (optional).
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Turkey.
- Prepare 3 piece of bacon (cooked).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of squash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Beat the bisquick, water, and oil for one minute. Mix in the corn. Set aside..
- Mix the squash, ranch, and hot sauce. Set aside. Lay the dough out flat on a floured surface. Use the back side of a spoon to coat the dough with the squash. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle it on top of the squash mixture. Place the turkey evenly on top of this..
- Roll the dough over the mixture at least once long ways. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the roll. Cut the roll into 10 pieces. Place in the oven foe 15 minutes until slightly brown..