Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger.
You can have Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger
- You need 1/2 Cup of Quinoa.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion Finely Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Bell Pepper Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Steamed Corn.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 tbs of Ground Flax Mixed with 3 Tbs water.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger instructions
- Measure Quinoa and cook them as per direction. Let it cool completely. Simultaneously, Mix the Ground flax with water in a bowl, and keep it aside..
- Now, if you do not have oat flour, you can make it at home. Grind Quick oats in a grinder and measure the desired quantity..
- Now, in a nonstick pan heat 1 Tablespoon of oil. Once hot, add finely chopped onions. In a minute or two add bell pepper, Jalapeno peppers. Cook until onions are translucent. Once everything cooked turn the heat off..
- Now, in a big mixing bowl add quinoa, onion mixture that prepare earlier, Flax eggs, mashed potatoes and all the spices. Mix everything well..
- If the mixture is not firm in texture and difficult to make a patty, then add bread crumbs. It will help to bind the mixture..
- Now, form burger patties depending on desired size and shape. Keep them in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat Oven to 375 F. Grease the baking sheet..
- After 30 minutes, place all the patties on greased baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Flip and again bake them for 20-30 more minutes or until it browned..
- Serve them on Hamburger bun or Kaiser roll with your favorite dressings or toppings. These patties can be stored in airtight container or in Ziploc bags for a week in refrigerator..