Pear Mascarpone Cake. Easy Italian Pear Cake, a simple moist dessert or Afternoon Tea Cake. Made with creamy mascarpone and fresh pears. Your new family light dessert favorite, Pear Cake.
Bine ai venit pe canalul meu! Ma numesc Ralu si azi am pregatit Placinta cu pere si mascarpone. Este o prajitura delicioasa si usor de facut! You can have Pear Mascarpone Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear Mascarpone Cake
- Prepare 120 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 250 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 35 g of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 190 g of all-purpose fluor.
- Prepare 70 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pear (290 g) diced.
- It’s 1 of pear (290 g) sliced.
- You need handful of granulated sugar.
Beat mascarpone, cream, egg yolks and icing sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. This Berry Mascarpone Layer Cake has layers of fluffy vanilla cake, fresh berry filling and mascarpone whipped cream frosting! It's light, fruity and perfect for spring! See more ideas about Mascarpone, Food, Desserts.
Pear Mascarpone Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- At room temperature, mix the butter and confectioners sugar on low speed until creamy.
- Add the mascarpone and the vanilla extract, then add the eggs one by one.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet gently. Make sure it’s well incorporated before adding the pear.
- Add the diced pear into the batter.
- Grease a 22 cm springform pan with butter and flour. Pour the batter in. Decorate the sliced pear on top of the batter, leave uncovered batter as little as possible. Sprinkle a handful of sugar on top.
- Bake for 1 hour in 170 degree Celsius then for 30 minutes in 180 degree Celsius. Cool on a wire rack for about 20 minutes before removing the springform pan. Dust the cake with confectioners sugar and enjoy it with your afternoon tea..
Olive oil cake with mascarpone and figs, Naked cake al mascarpone e mirtilli, Mascarpone Cake Mascarpone Cake, a moist Italian Cake perfect on it's own or served with a fresh Raspberry Cream. vanilla cake with blackberry-mascarpone filling – A nice delicate crumb, soft texture, and a The sweet charm of pears: honey-baked Bartlett pears served with a fluffy Mascarpone cream, topped. Her supermoist cake, flavored with molasses for a mellow sweetness, is excellent with wine-poached pears or a topping of whipped mascarpone and sugary, slightly bitter confited orange peel. Dip into mascarpone's sweet and savory sides with these recipes that cover everything from parfaits to pasta. Cornmeal-Almond Cake with Strawberries and Mascarpone. Delicate berries and cream mascarpone cake made with mascarpone cake layers, loads of berries This light and delicate lemon berry mascarpone cake recipe is just what you need to make for your.