Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】. This is my favorite recipe for carrot cake! Just read all the rave reviews! Jump to the Easy Carrot Cake Recipe or watch our quick recipe video below to see how we make it.
This cake is surprisingly simple to make and includes a step-by-step video for no-fail results every time. Top everything off with my simple cream cheese frosting for what truly might be the perfect cake. Today I'm re-sharing an old favorite recipe! You can have Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 using 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】
- You need of ■ For Carrot Cake.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 cup) of cane sugar.
- It’s 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need 50 g (4 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- You need 250 g (8.8 oz) of carrot, grated or chopped.
- You need 20 g (3.5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, about 2/5 cup) raisins.
- It’s 40 g (1.4 oz) of walnuts, roasted.
- Prepare of ※dry ingredients.
- Prepare 100 g (4/5 cup) of bread flour.
- You need 100 g (4/5 cup) of cake flour.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- It’s 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 g (1.5 tsp) of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 g (1/2 tsp) of nutmeg powder.
- You need 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of allspice powder.
- Prepare of ■ For Topping.
- You need 140 g (4.9 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This Carrot Cake is moist and flavorful with grated carrots and is frosted with a delicious cream cheese frosting. Carrot cake with pineapple, big chunks of carrots, toasted pecans and brown butter cream cheese frosting is the ultimate Pipe some cute buttercream carrots on top (see video for instructions). Leave a rating and tell me how it went! Easy carrot cake recipe with maple and orange cream cheese icing.
Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/b1dyJAxrTfg.
- Grease the pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410°F..
- Pour hot water onto the raisins to soften. Drain off the hot water. Cut the walnuts into small pieces..
- Grate the carrot coarsely (or chop it finely). Mix all dry ingredients and sift twice..
- Microwave the unsalted butter to melt. (600W, about 20 sec) Prepare boiling water..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Pour warm water in a large container (boiling water + cold water, the same ratio). Put the large bowl (egg) in the warm water..
- Add cane sugar and mix well with a whisk for 2 mins until combined. Add the melted butter in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition..
- Add the vegetable oil in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition. After adding all, mix well for 1 min..
- Add salt and mix well. Take the bowl out from the warm water. Add the carrot and mix well with a spatula..
- Sift almond flour over the batter. Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until the powderiness disappears..
- Add raisins and walnuts. Fold it 15-20 times. Put it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356°F for 35 mins, and 170℃ / 338°F for 10 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. (Switch inside hot gas and outside air.) Let it cool as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap. When cooled thoroughly, let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Topping】Mix cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add unsalted butter, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in order and mix well after each addition..
- Slice and serve. Top with the cream cheese. It's all done!!.
Carrot cake is one of those wholesome desserts that reminds me of farmers' wives and sweaty milkmaids and healthy brown-skinned farmboys. Carrot Cake Recipe – Try this delicious and easy carrot cake with Mascarpone cream! Get the recipe with simple instructions, photos and video! This carrot cake is moist and flavorful. When the rich mascarpone cream meets the crunchy walnuts, textural magic happens. typically the cake batter is prepared with all purpose flour or plain flour which helps to raise it while baking. but in this carrot cake recipe i have added wheat flour instead of maida. i was getting several request for a healthy alternative and hence i used atta for this recipe. the whole idea to make it.