Creamy Tuna Pinwheels.
You can have Creamy Tuna Pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna Pinwheels
- You need 12 oz of canned tuna.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black or white pepper.
- It’s 3 of 10-in. flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely grated cheese.
Creamy Tuna Pinwheels instructions
- Allow cream cheese to soften..
- Blend all ingredients except for cheese and tortillas..
- Spread mixture thinly on tortillas. Should be just enough for all three..
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese on each wrap, then roll and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least four hours..
- Unwrap and slice into one inch thick pinwheels with a sharp knife. Keep cold until serving..