Pinwheel cheese buns. Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious.
You can therefore imagine how much I loved these little beauties! These delightfully doughy cheese and ham pinwheels have the amazing tang only strong cheddar can bring and are flavoured with paprika and oregano. The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious. You can cook Pinwheel cheese buns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cheese buns
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on hand.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking spray or olive oil.
Soft Pinwheel Buns with a center filled with shredded meat or ground beef than swirled and baked to perfection! Recipe: shredded meat (see video on You Tube). Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with cream cheese, sliced deli ham, and cheese and make a quick and easy snack or appetizer. How To Make Ham and Cheese Pinwheels.
Pinwheel cheese buns instructions
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese and olive oil to your bread machine pan in the order that your bread machine instructions indicate. Set to dough.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a very large rectangle. About 1/4" thick.
- Now apply either the cooking spray or olive oil to the dough and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Starting at the longest part of the rectangle, slowly roll the dough a bit at a time. Once all rolled up, using a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, once pinwheels have risen, bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Optional, I sprinkle dried parsley and parmesan cheese after I remove from the oven.
I like to think of these ham and cheese pinwheels as the elevated version of the ham and cheese pinwheels crescent rolls appetizers (the ham and cheese pinwheels with Pillsbury pizza dough) and the illustrious ham and cream cheese tortilla roll ups that were paramount fixtures at our family reunions growing up. See more ideas about Yummy food, Recipes, Food. Starting on short edge of rectangle, roll up tightly and pinch seam together. Here's why these hot ham rolls up are our favorite: Honey Maple Glazed Ham and melty Swiss cheese are rolled up in soft, fluffy pizza dough. Then they're topped with a brown sugar poppy seed glaze and baked until golden, gooey, and crispy.