Oreo Biscuit Cake. So today I am going to show you how to make homemade Oreo biscuit cake in a fry pan! This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. Cooking method for the oreo biscuit cake.
Mix the milk to the ground biscuit and make a batter of pouring consistency. This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits. After i tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake successfully, i kept hunting for some easy microwave cake recipes that can make wonders. You can cook Oreo Biscuit Cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Biscuit Cake
- It’s 2 packets of Oreo biscuits (26 biscuits).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s as required of Chocolate (your choice).
Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake.
Oreo Biscuit Cake step by step
- Separate the cream from Oreo biscuits and grind the biscuits in mixer..
- Biscuits will be in powder form. Transfer biscuit powder in a bowl and add baking powder and mix..
- Add milk gradually to the above mixture. The consistency should be medium not too thick nor too thin..
- Transfer the batter into greased microwave safe container. Cook for 5 Min till the toothpick comes clean..
- For frosting: Take the cream in bowl (we took from biscuits) add 1tbsp of milk and mix till cream get dissolve in milk. It should not be runny..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. On a double boiler melt chocolate. Now mix chocolate to the cream and milk mixture..
- Now spread the frosting over the cake. Make sure cake should be cooled down..
- Decorate cake using sprinkles, dry fruits or with chocolate decoration..
- I prefer eating with whipped cream. Enjoy foodies..
Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream This cake, my peanut butter mousse pie, and many other treats I haven't shared (yet!), were. Oreo Biscuit Cake Oreo Biscuits Homemade Biscuits Oreo Cake Recipes Homemade Cake Recipes Chocolate Oreo Cake Oreo Cookies Bakery Cooking Network. This easy Oreo Icebox Cake is the perfect dessert for summer! A simple no-bake dessert idea that you just assemble and let chill in the fridge overnight.