Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels.
You can cook Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels
- It’s 4 of small onion.
- It’s 3 tsp of store bought sambal / oelek.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of square pastry.
Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels instructions
- With oil pan fry the onion 2 minutes then add in the store bought sambal / sambal oelek. Then add in the sugar and light soy sauce for another 1 minute..
- Let it cool down then layer generously the onion sambal on the pastry and gently roll up and fasten at the end of the roll.
- Gently slice it then layer on the parchment and bake it at 200 C for 15 to 20 minutes minutes, brushing the side of the pin wheel it with a little milk half way thru.
- Teatime Finger Food. All In A Bite.
- Great Finger Food Asian Style.