Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce. Strawberry Sauce: If using frozen strawberries, first place in a bowl and thaw. Wash strawberries and remove stems; cut large berries in half or roughly chop them. Combine strawberries, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Raise your hand if you like LOVE angel food cake. So today's Cake with Strawberry Sauce recipe is inspired by my mom, in more ways than one. All three components are made in the Vitamix for speed However, the real showstopper of this Lemon Ricotta Cake with Strawberry Sauce is the layers. You can cook Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce
- It’s of Strawberry cake ingredients:.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of .tsp vanilla.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 450 g of fresh strawberry.
- It’s of Strawberry sauce ingredients:.
- You need 300 g of fresh strawberry.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
Just look at all those exquisitely delicate layers of. By using frozen strawberries, you can make this strawberry funnel cake all year long. No need to limit yourself to strawberry season. However, if you do have fresh ripe strawberries, I'd skip the sauce and simply top the funnel cake with sliced strawberries (and maybe a dollop of fresh whipped cream).
Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce instructions
- Butter and dust a 9 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer beat eggs and 1 cup of sugar until you get light color and thick texture.
- Add 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1/2cup oil, vanilla and beat until well completed.
- Mix together 2 cups flour and baking powder, with mixer add flour mixture to the batter continue mixing just until well combined.
- Prepare 450 g of fresh strawberry for the cake: dice half and slice the second halves.
- Pour half of the texture into prepared pan.top with diced strawberry then spread the other half over the top of texture and cover the surface with halved strawberries.
- Bake at 375•F for 45 to 55 minutes.
- While the cake is baking prepare make the strawberry sauce: in a blender combine 300g of fresh strawberry with 50 g of sugar and bland until pureed..
- Drizzle individual slice with strawberry sauce.
First wash strawberries, and raspberries hulled and slice the strawberries. Combine all the ingredients except corn starch, in a Turn off the heat and sauce ready. Top the cake with hot sauce. Strawberry sauce is a great sauce for topping pancakes, waffles, ice. How to Make a Strawberry Filling for Cakes, Pies, and Desserts.