Flank Steak Pinwheels. Reviews for: Photos of Flank Steak Pinwheels. Tender flank steak rolled up with garlic, herbs, prosciutto ham, provolone cheese… flavorful steak pinwheels that are every bit tasty as they are fancy-looking! The secret to these pretty flank steak pinwheels lies in their butterfly treatment.
Flank Steak Pinwheels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spread the flank steak out so that the grain is running left to right. Begin layering the flank steak with salt and pepper, the Asiago, then the. You can cook Flank Steak Pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flank Steak Pinwheels
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak pounded to 1/2 inch thickness.
- You need 1 clove of garlic peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Potato bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh or frozen chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry if frozen, washed and dried if fresh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal that's perfect as a Sunday night supper! Click here for the full recipe. A nice flank steak pinwheel is one of the fastest-cooking and most impressive-looking pieces of meat you can throw on the grill, the kind of thing to pull out when you want to impress the neighbors. Flank Steak Pinwheels: Butterfly flank steak (with the grain) and open into one long strip.
Flank Steak Pinwheels instructions
- in a large resealable bag, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, 1 clove of garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper. squeeze the bag to blend well. Pierce the Flank Steak with a knife, making small slits about 1 inch apart. Place the steak into the bag, and seal. refrigerate overnight to marinate. (If you have 24 hours to spare you won't be disappointed. ).
- preheat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- crush the remaining clove of garlic on a cutting board with a large chef's know. Sprinkle the salt over the garlic, scrape with blunt end of the knife to make garlic paste..
- Remove the steaks from the bag, and discard marinade. Spread the garlic paste over the top side of the steak. Place layers of chopped onion, bread crumbs, spinach and cheese over the garlic. Roll the steak up lengthwise, and secure with kitchen twine or toothpicks. Place the roll in a shallow glass baking dish..
- bake uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the roll is at least 145°F (63 degrees C) in the center. Let stand for 5 minutes to set, then slice into 1 inch slices to serve..
Pound until even and flat between two pieces of wax paper and season with salt and pepper. I have also used bottled steak marinade if necessary. Flatten the flank steak on a cutting board and pound flat with a meat mallet or the bottom. These juicy Stuffed Flank Steak (aka beef rolls, steak rolls or pinwheels).whatever you want to call them just know it's the EASIEST and most delicious best flank steak recipe ever! Lay flank steak out on a sheet of plastic wrap, and cover the top of the steak with another piece of plastic wrap.