Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels.
You can have Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels
- Prepare 1 pkg of cream cheese, softned to room temp.
- Prepare 2 of jalepeno peppers, minced.
- You need 1 lb of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 2 pkg of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels step by step
- Mix together in a large bowl, cream cheese, bacon, jalepeno and shredded cheese.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles (2 triangles form the rectangle) seal the perforated seams by pinching (there should be 4 rectangles per tube.
- Equally distribute the mixture onto each rolled out rectangle and spread evenly leaving about 1/4" edge.
- Roll the dough into a log, place on a dish and set in fridge for 5-8min (this makes it easier to cut into pinwheels before baking).
- Cut the logs into pinwheels and bake at 375°F for about 15min (keep an eye on them).