3 Ingredients OREO Cake. Oreo Slice Cake #oreocake #chocolatecake #slicecake #lockdown #stayhome How to make Slice Cake, Chocolate Cake. Prepare this delicious oreo cake at home in a pressure cooker with this easy recipe. If you want to try making a delicious dessert at home then this is the easiest one!
Did you know that you can make a cake from Oreo cookies? Amazingly enough, you can make a delicious cake from crushed Oreos, warm milk, and baking powder. My family loves Oreos and we really can't eat enough of them around here. You can have 3 Ingredients OREO Cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients OREO Cake
- Prepare 24 of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 210 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of semi sweet choco chip (melted).
Making baking easier and cheaper than ever before, this magic cookbook will soon have you whipping up everything from bread, cakes, puddings and biscuits to savoury bakes using just three ingredients. Note: Remember to save some Oreos to crush up for the decoration on top. Whisk all the ingredients together until stiff peaks form. I decided to give it a try and I was All you need is some cookies/biscuits, baking powder and milk.
3 Ingredients OREO Cake step by step
- First separate Oreo and cream..
- Grind oreo in food processor till it becomes powder. Then in a bowl add Oreo powder and half of the warm milk to it and mix well. Then pour rest of it and mix. Add baking powder to the batter then rest for five minutes..
- Grease pan with oil and place butter paper and grease it too. Pour half of the batter to it and bake for 8 minutes by covering the pan with lid closed. Tadaaaa your first base is ready. Repeat the same..
- Frosting time. Mix with Oreo cream and melted chocolate and spread it on the first base and second..
- It's ready now. Please share to the family 😋.
The result is soft, fluffy and delicious cake. If you are making this cake with Oreo. These Oreo balls are such a fun and easy treat to make! Follow this simple tutorial for the best ever Oreo truffles! Sound on…» Ready to finish my dish, I dumped the mostly-firm Oreo balls into a plastic container and taped a note to the lid saying I would come after anyone who ate my creations.