Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake.
You can cook Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake
- Prepare 300 g of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 75 g of Coconut Filings.
- It’s 70 g of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 20 g of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 10 g of Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil Spray.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake instructions
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.