Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings.
You can have Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings
- You need 1 cup of flour sifted.
- Prepare 4 of eggs separate white from yolk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of mango Purée.
- You need 1 bar of dark chocolate.
- You need of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings step by step
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak.
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly.
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :).
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!.