White Chocolate Raspberry Cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream, fresh raspberries, and raspberry jam. I actually made this White Chocolate Raspberry Cake weeks (months?) ago with the intent to post it in July. This white chocolate raspberry cake features sweet white chocolate cake layers, a tart raspberry filling, and plenty of white chocolate buttercream.
Until now, we haven't had a cake on our site to really showcase this heavenly combination. White chocolate and raspberry are one of the greatest dynamic duos of all time. Their complementary flavors are used fully with this White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Recipe, featuring sweet raspberry filling and a delicious white chocolate cake. You can cook White Chocolate Raspberry Cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- You need 150 g of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 75 g of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Milk (Optional).
- Prepare 150 g of Sugar.
- You need 300 g of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 45 g of Almond/Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 200 g of Frozen Raspberries.
- Prepare Pinch of Of Salt.
Our version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is spot on! I don't think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream. Smooth and delicious, this White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake recipe will make you a fan of this combination!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). In a small saucepan, combine butter and white chocolate and cook over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is all melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly..
- In stand mixer beat the eggs and sugar at high speed until it is thick and pale. Add flour, baking powder, salt, the melted white chocolate mixture and milk. Stir until it is thoroughly combined. Spread the batter into a prepared pan then sprinkle with almond and frozen raspberries. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool. Remove from the pan and garnish with confectioners sugar. Serve with vanilla sauce. Delicious 😋.
The flavors are subtle and deep at the same time, the crumb is dense and tender and the cake lasts for several days. If you like your cakes sweet and fruity, this white chocolate and raspberry cake will put a smile on your face. Topped with an indulgent cream cheese and white chocolate frosting, it's a cake you can happily serve as a dessert. Fold through the white chocolate followed by half the raspberries. You'll love this stunning White Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake.